Top 10 Places To Visit Near Karjat |Maharashtra
Bhushan Dhule here…
I’m searching for to post on travelling that time I thought about Top 10 Places To Visit Near Karjat |Maharashtra.
Here, in my post I had mention and inform all about top places to visit in Karjat.
Do read and tell me how it is
Top 10 Places to go to In Karjat :
1. Kondana Caves :
• Kondana Caves, nestled cosily within the midst of a dense forest near Kondana Village, 33 kilometres north of Lonavala and about 15 kilometres from Karjat, Maharashtra.
• Karjat’s Kondana Caves are the best example of the rock cut Buddhist caves of Maharashtra.
• These 16 caves go back to the first century, and even after numerous years of their establishment, they’re strong sort of a rock.
• Inside the caves, there are adjoining rooms, each has beautiful walls carrying sculptures, and pictures of vihara, chaitya, and stupa. Even in some rooms, one can see beds made from stone and even water storages. However, it remains open for tourists throughout the year.
• the simplest time is monsoon as there is a possibility to ascertain waterfalls.
• The front door and floor of the caves were damaged in early 1900 thanks to an earthquake.
2. Kothaligad (Peth) Fort :
• Kothaligad is more commonly referred to as the fort of Peth because the village of Peth is situated at its base. the top of the Peth are often seen from the village.
• On reaching the highest of the fort, we see caves carved in huge rocks. Along the Bhairoba cave, steps are carved leading the top . Small water tanks and a few cannon balls are scattered on the fort.
• the primary one is that the cave of Goddess, besides which may be a water cistern and therefore the last one is that the specious Bhairoba cave. A flat floor and well-sculpted pillars are the specialty of the cave.
• During monsoon, you’ll see many beautiful waterfalls below the fort. The fort seems like an inverted funnel, it’s also referred to as funnel hill.
• Kothaligad Fort is legendary for its night trek during winter and summer months. During fireflies season one also can spot fireflies near the fort.
3. ND’s Film World :
• ND,s Film World also referred to as ND Studio may be a standout amongst the foremost documented places to go to in Karjat.
• it’s a movie and television generation studio utilized for shooting movies, promotions, and television serials. The shooting of famous TV serials and films were led at this studio.
ND’s Film World Trip👇👇
• The studio is blessed open spaces, havelis, strongholds and two colossal floors measuring 240/100 ft for indoor shootings.
• Jodhaa Akbar, Slumdog Millionaire and Devdas are the prevalent movies that shot here. ND studio has become one among the favored tourist attractions, being situated at just an hour faraway from Mumbai.
4. Bhivpuri Waterfall:
• Situated around 90 kms from Mumbai in Karjat, Bhivpuri Waterfalls may be a mesmerising cascade of water from a cliff. Nestled amidst astounding surroundings and plush greenery, the waterfall may be a popular tourist spot within the region.
• it’s best to go to these falls during August – September when the gush of the water is enjoyable.
• The water is serene and safe for families to play in and luxuriate in themselves, while thrill-seekers can also prefer to rappel through the waterfall.
5. Jain Temple :
• While traveling to Karjat, make some extent to prevent by at the gleaming white Jain Temple at the Mahavir Peth. The temple could be small in size but finely crafted by the Jain community. And it’s quite prominent too because it is that the only Jain Temple within the region.
• to succeed in the temple, one got to make its way through the brilliantly decorated the doorway . the most hall of the temple adorns the statue of the Lord Neminath, the 22nd Jain Tirthankar.
• The temple is cover two floors. The upper level of the most sanctum is devoted to Lord Shantinath, the 16th Jain Tirthankar.
• Every corner of the temple is finely crafted and decorated with figures. Even the domes of the temple carry beautiful inscriptions that are hard to seek out anywhere else.
• the foremost prominent feature of this temple is that the Swastika carved wooden door.
6. Bahiri Caves :
• The caves are popular amongst pilgrims as these are believed to be the abode of the Lord of Bahiri.
• These also are extremely magnificent and ravishing hiking treks. The rapturous caves are situated near the awe inspiring Ulhas Valley at an exalted elevation makes for an ideal hiking trek.
• The views from the highest near the cave are incredibly and bewilderingly beautiful. this is often an attractive and mysterious place in Karjat which will inspire you with its natural beauty.
7. Ulhas Valley :
• The Ulhas Valley lies in close proximity of Rajmachi and therefore the Karjat-Khandala course. If you’re looking forward to relax amidst the divinity of nature, then the Ulhas Valley is one among the simplest places to go to in Karjat.
• it’s blessed an attractive panorama filled with sparkling streams and waterfalls that spout through the thick greenery of the valley.
• There are various passages within the Ulhas valley that traverse the mountains, helping the trains to travel through the valley.
• For all the adventurers it proffers some gutsy exercises like, Hiking, trekking and camping. River rafting within the Ulhas River is additionally an exhilarating activity that allures several tourists.
8. Bhor Ghat :
• Traverse on the roads of Bhor Ghat when in Karjat and admirer the spellbinding great thing about nature. The age old Bhor Ghat is situated along the Konkan coast on the Deccan Plateau and it’s one among the simplest places to go to near karjat.
• it’s a mountain section situated amongst Karjat and Khandala.
• Arranged on the height of the Western Ghat mountain ranges, Bhor Ghat is noted for its picturesque panorama and thick woods.
• it’s extremely important from the historical perspective because it connects the ports at Choul, Revdanda, Panvel and lots of other places.
9. Kondeshwar Temple :
• Sacred to Lord Shiva, Kondeshwar Temple is magnificent inside out. Not only its location amidst the green dressed hills is droolworthy but also its old Hemadpanthi sort of structure may be a treat for eyes.
• the most sanctum of the temple features the shrine of Lord Shiva.
• Best time to go to here would be during the Shivratri Festival as this is often when one can see the temple in its complete glory.
• on the brink of the temple, there is a waterfall that always remains thronged with tourists for picnics.
10. Solanpada Dam and Waterfall :
• Not a daily monsoon destination or picnic spot as its not that safe, But Solanpada Dam still attracts many nature & waterfalls lovers who like to explore and celebrate around such hilly monsoon picnic spots.
• this is often a multi level falling dam with mountains on backside having waterfalls which makes it scenic in rainy days.
• Solanpada dam may be a solitude and lonely location not for couples and fewer preferred for family for outings almost Kasheli village location at Jambrung Karjat area near Mumbai.
Also Check : Top 5 Places To Visit In Bhimashankar