Kashid Beach|Maharashtra| Best Place To Visit In 2020 Near Mumbai
Bhushan Dhule here…
I’m searching for to post on travelling that time I thought about this beautiful place Kashid Beach, the Most beautiful beach in Maharashtra.
Here, in my post I had mention and inform all about the Kashid Beach.
Do read and tell me how it is
Just 125 kms outside of Mumbai and 33 kms from Alibaug, Kashid Beach may be a popular tourist destination in Maharashtra.
This remains one among the few beaches within the country that has not lost its beauty even with a high number of tourists.Kashid Beach is tucked between two hillocks and is understood for its white sand, clear waters and casuarina groves that line the shore.
The 3 km long white sand beach is that the most beautiful and alluring within the Konkan region. the traditional forts and monuments located in situ are evidence of its rich cultural history.
Kashid Beach may be a quiet and soothing place and an ideal getaway from the busy city life.
□ What’s must to do not miss on Kashid Beach? :
1. Water sports :
• Jet ski through the clean, cool Arabian Seawater or explore the various wonders of the underwater world and therefore the coral reefs with skin diving and snorkelling.
• you’ll also try cargo ship ride on the beach.
• you’ll also go parasailing and luxuriate in a bird’s eye view of the whole beach. If you’re here within the non-monsoon months, log on .
2. Picnic :
• If getting faraway from a busy lifestyle, just laze out on a beach hammock. you’ll also pitch your tent on the cool sand and star gaze into the night.
• If travelling with friends, carry sporting goods like cricket kit or football. you’ll have a match right the beach.
3. Trekking and sightseeing :
• Trekking to Phansad and other locales is additionally one among the main things to try to to near Kashid Beach.
• Go sightseeing since Kashid is in close proximity with Alibaug. a number of the favored tourist attractions near Kashid are Kanakeshwar Forest, Janjira Fort, and Alibaug Beach
4. Enjoy the beach :•
The beach itself provides enough ways of relaxing and spending time together with your loved ones.
• you’ll enjoy the expanse of the beach with horse riding and long walks.
5. Shopping :
• The local market near the beach is that the ideal place to get local produce and handicrafts.
□ Places to go to near Kashid Beach :
1. Phansad Wildlife Sanctuary :
• Phansad Wildlife Sanctuary is found in between Murud and Roha Talukas which come under the jurisdiction of Raigad within the state of Maharashtra.
• Covering just a neighborhood of 52sq.km, though this is often not one among the most important sanctuaries in India, it’s an upscale diversity as far as flora and fauna are concerned.
• Phansad Wildlife Sanctuary once wont to function a personal hunting place for the Siddi Nawab of Murud Janjira. He constructed his own bungalow on top of a hill which is in ruines now. However, from here, one can enjoy the scintillating views of nearby Kashid beach like no other.
• Though the sanctuary houses a good sort of animals, reptiles, insects and various species of flora, it’s mainly considered as a home for birds, both local and migratory. Tourists who are lucky enough are going to be ready to see animals like Sambars, muntjac , Panther, Wild Boar, Hyenas, Giant Indian Squirrel also as Leopards.
• people that like to trek can explore their interests at Supegaon and may also visit the character Interpretation Centre at Majgaon.
• a number of the rare species of plants which will be found at Phansad Wildlife Sanctuary include Ain, Kinjal, Teak, Hirda, Jamba, Mango, Ficus and lots of more. As an entire the sanctuary is home to approximately 164 species of plants and 25 different sorts of animals.
2. Murud Janjira Fort :
• The ocean fort at Murud-Janjira is one of the foremost unique and pleasant forts in India. Situated in Raigad district of Maharashtra, it’s surrounded by the Arabian Sea on all sides.
• The fort is simply accessible by sail boats and ferry services from the coastal village of Murud.
• the foremost buildings inside the fort includes the royal palace. There are various other buildings like mosques, houses of noblemen, stables, granaries, in conjunction with underground passages.
3. Korlai Fort :
• inbuilt 1521 by the Portuguese, Korlai Fort provides a serene view of the Arabian Sea .
• Once the centre of variety of Maratha wars thanks to its strategic location, today the ruins are best visited if you would like some peace and quiet, faraway from the gang because it is surrounded by hills and trees.
• If you wait till the evening you’ll witness a breath-taking view of the setting sun.
4. Revdanda Beach & Fort :
• The ruins of the Portuguese fort are veiled in wild plantations. What stand out are the cannon holes within the fortification walls that border the ocean . albeit the fort is now in ruins, the pure historic charm combined with the nature’s exotic beauty – the Revdanda beach – make this a requirement visit place.
□ The way to reach Kashid Beach? :
• Distance from Pune to Kashid Beach by road is 173 km.
• Distance from Mumbai to Kashid Beach by road is 125 km.
By Road :
There are a many buses available between Kashid from both Mumbai and Pune. Alternatively, one can easily find a bus to Alibaug, and from Alibaug bus terminal one can hire a taxi or auto rickshaw to succeed in Kashid Beach.
By Train :
Located at a distance of fifty km Roha railroad station is that the nearest railroad station from Kashid Beach. This station is well connected with the Konkan line.
By Air :
The nearest airport to Kashid Beach is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai.
□ Best time to go to Kashid Beach :
• the simplest time to go to Kashid is from October to February when the weather remains pleasant and suitable for water sports and beach activities.
• During summers, days are hot and humid while the evenings are mostly pleasant.
◇ Other Essential Information About Kashid Beach :
• Location : The beach is found in Kashid area near Alibaug district in Maharashtra. It can easily be reached by road from Mumbai, Pune and Alibaug.
• Timing : Kashid beach is accessible 24 hours each day . But we recommend returning to your hotel before sunset unless you’re camping on the beach.
◇ Most vital Tips For Visiting Kashid Beach :
1. The beach is crowded on weekends. Visiting on weekdays is best plan for your trip.
2. Check weather before visiting beach.
3. don’t ignore any water-related restrictions implemented by the local authorities.
4. attend to all or any safety instructions.
5. Carry your own beachwear, towel and medicine’s.
6. Only enjoys water sports that are safe for you.
7. Always carry some snacks and water with you.
8. don’t litter on the beach. Use a bag to hold the waste or drop it during a dustbin.
Also Check : Top 5 Beaches To Visit In Maharashtra.